If you are looking for the perfect place to have your destination bachelorette party look no further than Nashville, Tennessee. Nashville was recognized in 2016 as the BEST US city to spend a weekend which means it’s the best place for your destination bachelorette party. How often do you get to plan a weekend trip with all your best friends? Don’t waste this opportunity anywhere else than the best city in the US to visit. Nashville is centrally located for easy travel no matter where your bridesmaid live and I am going to give you the best places to hit to ensure you have the perfect last fling before the ring. So go ahead, get those matching tanks printed up and tell your girls to get ready for a weekend full of memories. Here are the top 10 things you need add to your itinerary for your perfect Nashville Destination Bachelorette Party:
- Book your bridal party a spot on The Nashville Pedal Tavern
It’s the best way to do a bar crawl in Nashville. There are four different routes you can take depending on where you want to go. The best part is it’s BYOB! Pack a cooler of your favorite beverages for the ride!
2. Friday night dinner at Cabana midtown
You can make reservations here for your own Cabana. Each Cabana has an iPhone hook up so you can play your own music. They have an ample martini menu and it’s the perfect place to catch up with everyone Friday night!
3. Get your 90s throw back on at Crazy Town on Broadway
Who didn’t love the music of the 90s. Crazy Town on Broadway has a floor dedicated to the golden age of Boy Bands.
4. Sing Karaoke and ride the mechanical bull at the Wild Beaver
If you didn’t ride a bull on your own Bachelorette party, then did you really experience it all? Don’t have this regret later in life.
5. Spend the Afternoon at 12th South: Grab some lunch and margaritas at Tacoria del Sol then wander into the boutiques for some shopping (be sure the visit Reese Witherspoon’s store Draper James). Finish the afternoon with some Jeni’s Ice Cream before heading back Downtown.
6. Visit the Little Harpeth Brewery Tap room
Nashville has some awesome craft breweries but my favorite to visit is Little Harpeth. Not only are their brews amazing, they have an amazing view of the city in their tap room. Sample to local beers and get some great photos while doing it.
7. Book a tour of the historic Ryman Auditorium
You can’t visit Nashville and not see where the legends stood. Take a break from the bar scene to see the iconic Ryman Auditorium.
8. The Nashville Food Scene is booming right now. I’m going to recommend a few places for Saturday night dinner with various ranges of cost. If you pick any of these you will not be disappointed.
Rolf & Daughters www.rolfanddaughters.com
City House www.cityhousenashville.com
The 404 Kitchen www.the404nashville.com/kitchen
Pinewood Social www.pinewoodsocial.com/
Chauhan Ale & Masala House www.chauhannashville.com/
9. Honky Tonk the night away on Broadway.
Start at Acme Feed and Seed closest to the river because if you’re not there early you will waste too much time standing in line. Head straight up to the rooftop for some good group photos. Don’t spend too much time at any one bar on Broadway. There are dozens of bars with live music. Grab a cheap pitcher of beer at Paradise Park the head up to Honky Tonk Central for 3 floors of live music. Make sure you don’t miss Robert’s Western World across the street.
10. Sunday Brunch at The Southern.
I save the Southern for Sunday because they take reservations. There’s nothing worse than trying to recover from the night before but having to wait an hour for your table. The Southern has an amazing menu and everyone will thank you for getting to sleep a little longer before brunch.